At Anderson Fire Protection, Inc., the relationships we build with our clients are at the core of everything we do. From design and consulting prior to installation to the inspection and maintenance of a system, our clients turn to us for every aspect of their fire protection needs. We provide design, installation, and service of fire protection systems for clients in Maryland, Northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C.
Building Trust, One Client at a Time
When your fire protection system is needed most, you need to trust that it will perform. Proper installation and routine inspection are just the start. We go above and beyond to instill our clients with absolute trust in their systems and trust in our capabilities as their fire protection services provider.
- Our management team has over 100 years of combined experience and are NICET I, NICET II, and NICET IV-certified. You can trust in our credentials and experience when it comes to the design and installation of your system.
- From monitoring a single zone sprinkler system to a 16-story voice system retrofit, we have diverse capabilities and experience. Every application is unique. Our ability to adapt a system to the unique requirements of your application is a tremendous asset for our clients.
- Our inspections are driven by advanced technology that’s customized and programmed to better serve your specific facility. Beyond the technology, our technicians get to know the details of your building, so they can offer personalized service that’s tailored to your needs.
Sectors We Serve
At Anderson Fire Protection, Inc., we have worked with clients in nearly every setting, including:
- Light Commercial
- Mixed Use
- Multi-Family Residential
- Single Family Residential
- Tenant Fit-out
To view more detail about our work, please view our portfolio.
- C. F. Masonry
- Clune Construction Company
- Columbus Property Management
- Commercial Construction
- Conifer-LeChase Construction
- Consolidated Fire Protection, Inc.
- Edgewood Management Corporation
- Energy Plus Group, Inc.
- First Finish
- Forrester Construction
- Hamel Builders, Inc.
- Harkins Builders, Inc.
- Herman Stewart
- Kinsley Construction, Inc.
- Lewis Contractors
- Lincoln Property Company
- MCN Build
- North Point Builders
- Riparius Construction
- Skanska USA Building Inc.
- Southway Builders, Inc.
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
What Our Clients Have to Say
“I would like to thank you and your team for helping to make the Whiting School of Engineering Reorganization project a great success for Johns Hopkins. The building users are delighted with their new spaces. We could not have made it happen without the help of great subcontractors like Anderson Fire Protection. We look forward to working with you on many more successful projects. Thanks again for your help.”
-Walton Jay Minkler, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
“10 out of 10 for Production, Quality of Project, and Overall Assessment. Highly recommend for future projects.”
– Brent Tracey / Steve Leatherman, Harkins Builders