Anderson Fire Protection is seeking a Fire Alarm installation technician. This individual will be responsible for the commercial installation of fire alarm systems, panels, devices, wire, boosters, communicators, as well as programming.
This position requires knowledge and experience related to Fire Alarm systems as well as NFPA standards and state/local codes. Experience with fire alarm systems is required. The position requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to accurately complete electronic based inspection forms/documents related to the inspection process and good communication skills. NICET certification a plus.
AFP offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package and 401(k) program.
Pre-employment drug testing is required.
AFP is an EEO employer.
Come and join AFP!!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Fire Alarms: 5 years (Preferred)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement