Are you tired of the corporate world? Do you want to become part of not only a team but a family? Come join our AFP family.
We are seeking a qualified Fire Sprinkler Project Manager. Duties include overseeing crews assigned to your projects for the installing of fire sprinkler systems in residential and commercial buildings. Responsible for managing multiple assigned projects, overseeing installation technicians on site, and reporting to the Executive manager.
- Responsible for projects assigned.
- Ability to manage installation fitters and helpers at jobsite.
- Self-motivator with no supervision required.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and architectural drawings Responsible for overseeing installation of wet/dry, CPVC, Fire Pump Installations, and steel systems in residential and commercial buildings.
- Knowledgeable with NFPA 13, NFPA 13R, & NFPA 13D and all codes
- Ability to interact as well as communicate in a professional and positive manner with other trades, customers, project managers, county officials, general contractors, etc.
- Demonstrate positive teamwork and ability to be a team leader and mentor
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Complete projects in a timely fashion while providing the highest degree of work and customer satisfaction.
- NICET certifications are a plus.
- Valid and clean driver’s license required.
Come and join our WINNING and GROWING team! Established in 1989, Anderson Fire Protection, Inc. is a minority-owned, full service fire protection contractor in the Baltimore/Washington metro region. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please provide us your resume and salary requirements. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.