Do you want a chance to become part of our family at Anderson Fire Protection? If you do, then this may be your chance to do so. Anderson Fire Protection is currently seeking someone to become our brand new fire sprinkler designer.
We design and install all kinds of fire sprinklers for our clients, and you will play a pivotal role in getting these clients the sprinklers they need for their situations. You will need to be able to install fire sprinklers in many different residential and commercial environments. We’d like our applicants to have at least five years of experience designing sprinklers already, and if you have HYDRAcad experience and Nicet Certifications, these are welcome as well.
What Responsibilities Will the Fire Sprinkler Designer Have?
If you’d like to know what to expect from the position, here are the responsibilities the fire sprinkler designer will have:
- Process and clean up CADD files from A/E firms.
- Design sprinkler systems including coordination (3D/BIM) using the HYDRACAD program.
- Hydraulically calculate sprinkler systems for submission.
- Prepare material submittals, drawing submission packages, etc. for submission to the GC/CM and/or AHJ.
- Prepare fab lists and field drawings for installation
- Perform Site visits and attend project meetings as needed.
- Assist in Project management.
- Prepare close out documents (as built drawings)
- NICET LEVEL II MINIMUM* CERTIFICATION A REQUIREMENT*
This list is merely a cursory overview of what shall be required/expected.
Benefits For the Position
Anderson Fire Protection is prepared to offer a benefit suite to whoever we accept for the fire sprinkler designer position. These are the benefits you will receive as our fire sprinkler designer:
- Paid Time off
- Paid Sick leave
- Short/Long term disability
- Health/dental insurance
- AWESOME work environment
- Pre-employment drug testing is required.
- AFP is an EEO employer.
- Come and join the AFP family!
- Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in becoming our fire sprinkler designer, send us your resume, and we will take it into consideration.
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who don’t possess a college diploma
Pay: $28.00 – $35.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fire Sprinkler Design: 3 years (Required)
- HydraCAD: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
We look forward to hearing from all of those who are interested!