Anderson Fire Protection is seeking a Fire Alarm installation technician. This individual will be responsible for the commercial installation of fire alarm systems, panels, devices, wire, boosters, communicators, as well as programming.
This position requires knowledge and experience related to Fire Alarm systems as well as NFPA standards and state/local codes. Experience with fire alarm systems is required. The position requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to correctly finish electronic based inspection forms/documents related to the inspection process and good communication skills. NICET certification a plus.
AFP offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package and 401(k) program.
Pre-employment drug testing is required.
AFP is an EEO employer.
Come and join AFP!!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Fire Alarm: 5 years (Preferred)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (Ideal)
- Multiple locations
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts like HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement