Anderson Fire Protection is currently looking for someone to become our new fire sprinkler designer. If you want to learn more about the position, what the job entails, and what perks are offered, continue reading down below.
In order to be eligible for the job, you must have at least three years of experience as a fire sprinkler designer. In addition, a HydraCAD is preferred, and you need a high school diploma or equivalent level of education.
Anderson Fire Protection is offering a salary range between $30 and $38 per hour for this position with potential for bonus pay. It is a full time job that is performed in 8-hour shifts (also eligible for overtime). The job takes place Mondays through Fridays every week.
Take a look at the benefits you would receive if you are accepted for the position of fire sprinkler designer:
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Health savings account
- Paid sick leave and time off
- Short and long-term disability
- Great work environment
- Retirement plan
What are the Responsibilities?
- Design fire sprinkler systems that include coordination (3D/BIM) using the HYDRACAD program.
- Get material submittals prepared, draw submission packages, etc. for submission to the GC/CM and/or AHJ.
- Hydraulically calculate fire sprinkler systems for submission
- Provide assistance in project management
- Perform site visits and attend all necessary project meetings
- Prepare close out documents (as built drawings)
- Get CADD files processed and cleaned up from A/E firms
- Get fab lists and field drawings prepared for installation
- NICET LEVEL II MINIMUM* CERTIFICATION A REQUIREMENT*
- This list is only a brief overview of what the job will require
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE WITH ANDERSON FIRE PROTECTION, INC.
Anderson Fire Protection, Inc. has the expertise and skill to help your home or commercial property for all your fire protection needs. We have been working in the Maryland, Northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. areas for over 25 years. We are known for our top-notch customer service and high-quality results. If you are ready for fantastic fire prevention and protection services, from fire sprinkler installation to fire alarm design and to consult, give us a call at (410) 796-4915 or visit us online.